Thursday, January 25, 2007

Chipmunks Somehow Even More Annoying in CGI


Sometimes, even the most hard-hearted, cynical asshole has to lay down his guard and admit that those boys in Hollywood sure know how to greenlight only the movies most obviously bound for success. Take the Alvin and the Chipmunks adaptation for instanceOHGODOHGOD I'M FUCKING BLIND FROM LYING. I HAVE LITERALLY LOST THE USE OF BOTH OF MY EYES FROM SPEAKING FRADULENTLY ABOUT ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS AND ALL THAT IS LEFT IS BURNING.

"Tim Hill ("Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties") is in talks with Fox 2000 about helming the live-action/CG-animated film "Alvin and the Chipmunks". Fox is expected to cast a comic actor in the role of Dave Seville, pal to the three chipmunks, Alvin, Simon and Theodore, who will be computer generated versions of the famous 50's animated trio..."

*rubs eyes carefully*

I...I just can't believe this is happening...some fuckhead actually thought that the world would be happier if we had more annoying-ass, singing chipmunks. Hve you ever been happy after watching a chipmunk? The answer is this: THERE'S NO REASON TO BE WATCHING CHIPMUNKS. THEY'RE FUCKING RODENTS.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the vengeful lord above has taken my sight. I hate you, Alvin and the Chipmunks movie producers. I hate you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home