Monday, January 22, 2007

Some Douchebag Is The Lizard


As you can tell from the photo above, the role of The Lizard is a very serious, demanding part to play. An actor must have sufficient range, emotional depth, a forked tongue, and be over 7 feet tall and have a large green tail. This leads us to one Dylan Baker, who is, apparently, as lizardish as all fucking Hell.

"Baker confirms that "I am in SPIDER-MAN 3, and my wife Becky Ann Baker is also in the movie, she plays James Cromwell's wife and Bryce Dallas Howard's mother."

Don't expect the Lizard to show up this time though - "In this one I am still in my business suit and that's all I'll say. I'm kind of the guy that Peter Parker needs to come to whenever he has those quandaries about what's going on... All I can say is we're going to see a lot more of [me] at some point if what Sam says is true, and Sam is the guy who knows, so I am sticking with him."

Would he be up for playing the Lizard? "Oh yeah [I'd be up for that]. I'm friends with Alfred Molina and I just saw him the other day and he had so much fun doing Doc Ock, that for me it's a no-brainer. So, put it in [the movie] and let's go.""

Baker's qualifications for the part include not being famous enough for anyone to care so much that they can muster a public objection to his casting, and a long, storied career playing that fucking Gecko from the car insurance commercials.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home