Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Fags At Grey's Anatomy Hate Fags Who Call People Fags


Alleged actress Katherine Heigl has slammed her Grey's Anatomy co-star Isaiah Washington for reportedly using homophobic slurs on the set of the show.

"...Washington allegedly used a homophobic slur toward their co-star TR Knight. After a reporter questioned him on the validity of the on-set incident, Washington denied his involvement saying, "No, I did not call TR Knight a faggot. Never happened, never happened." Heigl told Access Hollywood reporter Shaun Robinson that she disapproved of his use of the slur when referring to the incident saying, "I'm not okay with it. I'm going to be really honest right now, he needs to just not speak in public. Period. I'm sorry, that did not need to be said. I just find it hurtful. I just feel like this is something that should be very much in house we need to deal with and it's among us and the cast and crew and among Shonda (Rimes, the show's creator) and the producers.""

If you made it all the way through that quote without taking a knife to your eyes in boredom, here's the breakdown, in appropriately childlike translation: He said I called him a name but I didn't call him a name like that because I'm a good boy not a bad boy and I wish that people wouldn't say mean things about me that I didn't say I'm a GOOD BOY I WANT MY PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY AND MY GAMEBOY! GAAAAAMEBOY!

The only thing I want to take a flamethrower to more than every copy of every episode of Grey's Anatomy is the self-important douchebags on the show who think anyone gives a shit about their moral crusades. You play a fake doctor. You do so badly. Why does that make you think I care about anything you do think about anything? If you're going to complain about the mean names that people are using like a 12 year old, you could at least have the decency to spend the rest of your life like a douchebag, annoying, trashy adolescent. Get pregnant, get a drug addiction, get a trailer, and get out of the spotlight. Please.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home