Monday, December 18, 2006

New Die Hard Fucks Terrorists In The Ass


Enough of this pussy-ass Hostel shit. Give me Bruce Willis (seen above pondering which whippersnapper stole his arthritis medicine and cane), and give me Bruce Willis sending a burning mac-truck spiraling into the waiting asshole of a freedom-hating terrorist. Yay, new Die Hard! Check out the trailer, bitches.

I don't even care what this movie's about. I know two things:

1) Bruce Willis is going to kill a lot of people, and he's gonna kill 'em good.

2) Things are going to blow the fuck up.

I'm going to smuggle a t-bone steak wrapped in an American flag into the theater when this comes out. And I'm going to shout the lyrics to the national anthem while cheerleaders shower me in beer and eat my fucking meat, because Die Hard is a fucking American institution, and I'm excited.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse S. McDougall said...

"Live Free or Die Hard" better be set in New Hampshire, or I'm pissed for the blatant theft of our American Kickassness.

Also, I saw Justin "I'm a Mac" Long is in this movie about trying to stop computer hackers. Does he play a Mac in this as well? Poor typecasted bastard.

December 28, 2006 at 7:22:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home