Friday, March 23, 2007

Kurt Russell A Cranky Old Bitch



Since there's rumoured to be a remake of Escape From New York in the works - which no one cares about anymore - Kurt Russell - whom no one cares about anymore, either- has decided to weigh in on what he thinks about the idea of registered fucking badass Gerard Butler playing the character of Snake Plissken.. As anyone who has ever seen an old person whine about the taste of their prune juice or the fact that they have, yet again, shit all over the recently steam-cleaned carpet can guess, Kurt's unhappy.

""When I was told who was going to play Snake Plissken, my initial reaction was ''Oh, man!'' [Russell winces]. I do think that character was quintessentially one thing. And that is, American...He's a fascinating character. In fact, he's the most complex character I've ever played" says Russell.

So no chance of a cameo by Russell? "F--- that! I am Snake Plissken! It's like Sean Connery always watching someone else do their version of Bond.""

As evidence to refute Kurt's own assertion of himself as an applicable badass, I'd like to present the following images of him in full-blown movie action:






You know what, Kurt? I stand corrected. Put on your fucking eyepatch and show us, once more, how unbelievably cool you are in comparison to the ripped guy I just watched stab 20,000 Persians to death. Fuckhead.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home