Monday, December 4, 2006

Vince Vaughn and Paul Giamatti Are Going To Make Out



Why go to the movies anymore? If nothing else, you should be excited about the prospect of the gay sex scene between Paul Giamatti and Vince Vaughn in the upcoming Fred Claus, which I've helpfully included a picture of above. My sources tell me that the scene in question will be "...thirty-five minutes of uninterrupted suckling, nibbling, and man-juice lapping the likes of which has never before been captured on film before."

Of course, my "sources" in this case is my own imagination, but I ask you, what's more fun: a movie about Santa Claus' underachieving younger brother, or a movie about that same subject featuring an incestuous hardcore gay sex scene between two of the flat-out homeliest actors of our time?

This is what the movies are made for, dreamers!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home